Skip to main content

Dory can be a great storyteller. (Sacrifice needed)

Telling a story is not that easy.

From character, scene, plot, and built-up to climax, everything has to be told enough. Not too many. Not too less.

Especially a story that forms an image in listeners' minds.

That's why yesterday I was shocked that Me and my friend can have some conversation from having the Justin Bieber concert canceled in Malaysia until the point that I'm a bitch.

Seriously now when I thought back on how the conversation flowed, I am amazed that I didn't record it or mentally jot down how to transition from one story to another story.

Even if it's not a well-thought-out story, and it's just some random chitchat and gossip, I wonder how this kind of "spin-here-spin-there skill" can really be put into my storytelling skill.

Fascinating, indeed...

So, according to m very limited memory, this is how it went down... maybe...

~ JB concert has been postponed/most-probably-canceled

~ My friend shared her free and first concert which brings out...

~ The singer of the concert was a Chinese bastard who cheated on her wife

~ Then, my friend asked me to watch a public apology video from whom ANOTHER HK singer had cheated too (which she claimed the whole "script" to be very funny, and I shamefully agree too...)

~ It leads to how we used to love to watch HK drama since young due to our Asian parents' influence...

~ That brings me to say my kid self love watching Disney Channel and Cartoon Network (Kim Possible, Powerpuff girls etc.)

~ Then, it brought me to talk about that horrible childhood trauma I had, when my sis watched the movie, Spirited Away, because of that black-caped ghost.

~ Which leads to sharing some of our favorite movies from the Japanese to Thailand, from British to American...

~ This is where the coming of how I am a bitch occurs...

~~ The Kissing Booth movie ~~

~ How I initially don't think that Elle is a bitch because of her behavior in the second movie series... 

Because I might reciprocate some of what she did?

Not about the part where she's kissing a very handsome and kind guy in front of her boyfriend...

I'm talking about how she is confused about her relationship, how a long-distance relationship is NOT great at all, and how lack of communication is the WORST enemy of every human's connections.

Okay, this takes more brain juice than I thought.

I think I will just be watching Finding Dory from now on...

Okbye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YES Pain YES Gain

‘No Pain, No Gain’ has been a rather common heard idiom that someone will say while encouraging others to be more open to challenges and try new things so that more opportunities and experiences can be gained. This is ME  from The Greatest Showman           I have always been so open to new experiences that my life motto is “LAI!” to every challenge or rants my friends threw at me. “Lai” means ‘come on’ in Cantonese. Like, how I sometimes call out my poop in the toilet. The irrational and reckless Vivian will not consider the consequences and say YES to every fcuking dare people threw at me. This can lead to some really terrible consequences. Yet, I never did learn my lesson. Because of something I hold dear to, NO REGRET!           I led a really adrenaline-rushing year in 2019, because that year the rebellious, egoistic, careless monster was controlling my whole body and so...

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...

What I learn from the Unpleasant Business in Toilet 🚽

I can't believe going to toilet doing my business will lead me creating this post:          Yesterday at 2pm, I got hangry (hungry + angry) since I hadn’t eaten anything since morning. So I ordered my first meal of that day - Mcd nasi lemak ayam goreng spicy . Frankly speaking, it tastes fantastically delicious. I enjoyed and savored every last bit of that nasi lemak. However, here comes to the burning point .            Recently, my body has transformed from a bad bitch to a good girl. My body couldn’t withstand anything more than moderate-level spiciness compared to my glamorous university time where I killed every eating-spicy-food challenge thrown upon me. I even managed to conquer the Ghost Pepper Instant Noodle without drinking in between. But now, haha.          Since COVID-19, it means one thing: m ore time at home = healthier food . Since mummy in the house, t...