Skip to main content

Serenity in ANTI-Social


INTROVERT, THIS IS YOUR TIME!
Okay, I mean you guys would tend to/prefer being alone right. Now, don’t come close to me. 1 meter away and talk using phone, please.


          Staying at home doesn’t mean that your productivity can get low. This is no excuse. So, here I am, being isolated in my dormitory at my university, telling you how to make good use of the time or ‘waste’ time. ;D

1. Drink more water -okay this is common sense, but don’t let me know your lazy butt still sticking on the couch/bed, not hydrating enough ah! Remember need to be SUI SUI de -alert, Jenn’s fan here.

2. Exercise -I din say you need to go do hardcore gym, work those Abs, or that twerking butt. Just 10 minutes everyday for some sweating exercise enough. Even helping out your family in kitchen counts -if your kitchen is 1000 sq feet la.

3. Meditate/Alone time -go see back your goal, resolution 2020, unfinished task. GO COMPLETE IT.

4. Read book

5. Talk to your loved ones (like me 😉)

6. Nothing…

That’s all. I know. I also want to be anti-social. Not even want to write anymore, need to go meditate. Samadhi. 

Be well. Stay safe. And stay at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...

Don't let stupid moments kill your kindness

Being a perfectionist Virgo ♍ ︎ can be difficult in life when you face those dumbheads that always can’t do their jobs right (in my case, assignments and team projects) and all you can do is just to help them to wipe their ass, fixing their problems. How could you deal with that? Nonetheless, the way you approach to help them is very important to let them know that they could be better next time and learn how to view it as a lesson themselves, by doing it nicely instead of blatantly pushing them without boundaries .           Instead of hitting around the bushes - or cars since greenery rarely seen in urbanized cities anymore, then just boom and crash with light and care ;)  Talk directly in a nice and kindly way to them. Let them know how serious or sever the issue is if they do not complete the task by certain time periods. Approach to provide assistance or aids to them even when they do not ask for it. Key note: do it with kindness ...

Be considerate 做个通透的人

Jason and Vivienne are couples. One night, they were chatting but somehow the guy had a bad working stressful day, so he treated the girl in a dismissive and passive way. The girl did not aware of it since they were having long distance relationship. They hung up instantly after the argument. The girl had some thoughts that wanted to find a better guy because she felt that she deserved better. But somehow, something came into her mind. She should be more understanding and considerate. The boy was working and probably had a rough time, but he still managed to squeeze his time to talk with her. She then realized it would be better to communicate and talk it out when both were in cooling heads. The day after, they were opening up the problem and talked in a reasonable and rational manner, that both came into a consensus to be more understanding into each other and tried to stand inside each other’s shoes. No Adidas? No Nike?? No Yeezy??? It's okay. Stand inside my shoes, so ...