Skip to main content

You don't change,Lives change you


Changes might sound terrifying to you, especially when you are used to being in your own comfort zone. But, change is the only constant in life.

I just wanna be the best of me
Even though sometimes, we might disagree
So that I can be the best for you
That's all I wanna do

The current worldwide pandemic is the greatest example at this moment, if not the worst. We are forced to make some changes in our daily lifestyles to accustom to the situation we face right now. We are staying at home when we should be out there working or studying. We are staying at home when we should be enjoying the sunset after a long walk with our loved ones. We are staying at home because we need to be “there” to help our frontliners fighting against the virus.

Before this whole panic happened, I guess a lot of people were very comfortable in their current states. I do not mean that it was actually a bad thing. Being happy and content about your life is something I wouldn’t ask more for you. I am truly ecstatic if anyone would feel like that. You are GOOD!

However, choosing not to improve or make a greater change for your life is something I disagree upon. Hear me out first. For example, you have a great life where you have your partner, your kid and your parents underneath a sweet home with your uproaring, steady career. I am happy for you. You are thankful and always do your best to love the people around you and cherish them wholeheartedly. But, I will encourage you to do something else to “sparkle” your contented life. Not like I ask you to go fight a bull or jump from a cliff without any protection gears. I am sincerely asking you to try something, because life is full of unknowns. Probably increase the size of your company by indulging to other fields? Hire more talent that is out of your league? Learn personal branding? This is the way to deal with this evolving world. We have to keep changing so that we will evolve too. 

World is limitless. Knowledge is boundless. Change is inevitable. Growth is optional. You are going through changes, but it doesn’t mean YOU will change. Uphold your strength. Get rid of your weaknesses. Explore a new side of you. Kill off the bad-thi-ria!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let stupid moments kill your kindness

Being a perfectionist Virgo ♍ ︎ can be difficult in life when you face those dumbheads that always can’t do their jobs right (in my case, assignments and team projects) and all you can do is just to help them to wipe their ass, fixing their problems. How could you deal with that? Nonetheless, the way you approach to help them is very important to let them know that they could be better next time and learn how to view it as a lesson themselves, by doing it nicely instead of blatantly pushing them without boundaries .           Instead of hitting around the bushes - or cars since greenery rarely seen in urbanized cities anymore, then just boom and crash with light and care ;)  Talk directly in a nice and kindly way to them. Let them know how serious or sever the issue is if they do not complete the task by certain time periods. Approach to provide assistance or aids to them even when they do not ask for it. Key note: do it with kindness ...

Health or Hell

When it comes to health, it is not only physical health that matters. Mental health is, too. In this 2020, hatred comments and ‘spice-criticism’ is as easily found as the disease and virus around us. I just wanna touch on those issues real quick. After you finish reading it, please step to outside, take a deep breath and hurry back inside before you get the widespread virus. (Totally kidding here! – or am I?) PHYSICAL HEALTH           In this week, I was sick and felt more subjected to some responsibilities to go see the doctor instead of the old way of mine, eating no-medicine and let-it-heal-itself method. Because of one thing. COVID-19. Once upon a time, I mean, before the virus is pandemic around the world, people were not aware of their health and just ate whatever they feel delicious about. Now, supplements and vitamins and Toilet Paper are the things people hurriedly grab before the price hikes up to equally a 10-karat ring. ...

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...