Skip to main content

Mental Health 0.3: Time to Stand up For YourSoulf

 

When was the last time you happily sang in the shower with no rush?

When was the last time you played innocently like a kid with no phone and no internet?

When was the last time you stood up for the right things even though all the others were against you – not affected by mass pressure?

When was the last time you dreamt about unicorns, rainbows and fantasies instead of having insomnia worrying about your life?

When was the last time you looked inside the mirror and thought you were the most beautiful person ever in this earth and not worried about your appearances?

.

.

          Last time, last time, when is it this time?

          If not now, when? If not then, why? If not ever, how?

.

.

Time to unclutter your inner soul like how you organize your stuffs in the room.

Throw away unused emotions like how fast you threw your ex’s stuffs without a second thought.

          Lastly, here’s a song that makes me feel so much serenity and clarity when searching for myself. Salute to JB.


What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then, you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just fuckin' lonely




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bro stand up la!

I have been working out lately everyday since my life has bored me during this MCO period. When I started at first, for sure it was hard and difficult to push the limit since it has been awhile that I exercise, not counting my swimming routine back then. Actually, I hate any exercise on land, because I hate sweating! The stickiness of your body and unstoppable sweating flowing out of your body was just irritating for me! If every sweat droplet I discharge can kick one virus out of one´s body, this world will be at peace now and people will be back to working and focus back on our politic drama.           After going through the first few days, I could tell you some crazy things happening to me. Now I LOVE EXERCISE. I know, fucking crazy right. Now my body craves for working out. It craves for letting all those toxins, sweats and tears out of my unhealthy body. If my muscle and bones did not protest for my craziness, I guess, it has been fucking out on the floor every hour or so

What's scarier than you do the same thing over and over but you are still doing it

  If you are born and raised from an Asian family, I am sure that 99.8% of you had been forced to attend some sorts of extra classes or advancement courses to “improve” ourselves while we were young (0.02% were probably crying their eyeballs out to get their getaway card). There is a Malay saying: “ Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya .”, which means that learning in a tender younger age is the best way to cultivate and nourish skills! It’s especially applicable for Asian’s KIASU personality or more specifically Chinese people???           I was definitely not excluded. I was sent to swimming lesson for my mom stating that drowning was very possible in this world covered of around 71% water. Hence, my mom sent every one of us siblings to learn swimming in a very early ages. Other than that, art class and taekwondo class since I was in primary school were attended too.           Truthfully, I am not here to complain  or being ungrateful. I actually enjoyed every moment that I had

Dory can be a great storyteller. (Sacrifice needed)

Telling a story is not that easy. From character, scene, plot, and built-up to climax, everything has to be told enough. Not too many. Not too less. Especially a story that forms an image in listeners' minds. That's why yesterday I was shocked that Me and my friend can have some conversation from having the Justin Bieber concert canceled in Malaysia until the point that I'm a bitch. Seriously now when I thought back on how the conversation flowed, I am amazed that I didn't record it or mentally jot down how to transition from one story to another story. Even if it's not a well-thought-out story, and it's just some random chitchat and gossip, I wonder how this kind of "spin-here-spin-there skill" can really be put into my storytelling skill. Fascinating, indeed... So, according to m very limited memory, this is how it went down... maybe... ~ JB concert has been postponed/most-probably-canceled ~ My friend shared her free and first concert which brings o