Skip to main content

Random Rant: Am I a CryBaby


 I had cried for more than 3 times, if I'm not wrong, for this single week. It doesn't necessarily mean the big devastating, sky-wrecking cries; it can include the tears dropping or tears swiveling around the eyes.

It's okay 😒 

        This week should be a happy week for me since my birthday fell under this week. But unexpectedly (or, expectedly, for someone that knows me well), I had dropped my tears for multiple times.

Of course, there were reasons behind. It's not like I cried for no reason. 

        I found out that I was quite (or, maybe REALLY) emotional person. If you have seen my emotional side, it does not mean anything. It is just simply that I am easily touched by A LOT of things and incidents.

        People may call me 'oversensitive', 'overreact' or a 'CryBaby'. It may sound like an insult to anyone, but not me. At least, I wouldn't feel shameful to admit. 'Yes, I am really emotional person. I will cry if something hits me hard on the right spot!', my heart and soul screams. 

        You might think that why the fuck I got so many things to cry for. It was because I really put my feet inside people's shoes regardless if it is directly involving my life or not. 

        When it comes to people I know of, even we don't know personally, he or she appears and exists in my life. He/she is there for some reason in my life. I could never deny he/she does not exist at all. 

So, if something bad happen to them, I couldn't help but shed my tears. 

        People said you should live more happily for those that left. For their sake, live happily ever after. But, please, humans are people who have feelings. We would move on, but please let us cry, let us be irrational, just to let it all out. So we wouldn't bottom it up and let ourselves suffer in the future. 

        Conclusion is: please don't let your emotions to bottle up. If not, you are going to get suffocated by your own toxic in your body. The toxic will drown you first before the tears slap you in the face. 


P. S. Who says you are weak if you cry. Ask them to DM me. I'm going to lecture them gao gao. Now is already 21st century lor! 

P. P. S. I won't be this emotional when it comes to work or professional matters. This is just being unreasonable for fuck sake! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YES Pain YES Gain

‘No Pain, No Gain’ has been a rather common heard idiom that someone will say while encouraging others to be more open to challenges and try new things so that more opportunities and experiences can be gained. This is ME  from The Greatest Showman           I have always been so open to new experiences that my life motto is “LAI!” to every challenge or rants my friends threw at me. “Lai” means ‘come on’ in Cantonese. Like, how I sometimes call out my poop in the toilet. The irrational and reckless Vivian will not consider the consequences and say YES to every fcuking dare people threw at me. This can lead to some really terrible consequences. Yet, I never did learn my lesson. Because of something I hold dear to, NO REGRET!           I led a really adrenaline-rushing year in 2019, because that year the rebellious, egoistic, careless monster was controlling my whole body and so...

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...

What I learn from the Unpleasant Business in Toilet 🚽

I can't believe going to toilet doing my business will lead me creating this post:          Yesterday at 2pm, I got hangry (hungry + angry) since I hadn’t eaten anything since morning. So I ordered my first meal of that day - Mcd nasi lemak ayam goreng spicy . Frankly speaking, it tastes fantastically delicious. I enjoyed and savored every last bit of that nasi lemak. However, here comes to the burning point .            Recently, my body has transformed from a bad bitch to a good girl. My body couldn’t withstand anything more than moderate-level spiciness compared to my glamorous university time where I killed every eating-spicy-food challenge thrown upon me. I even managed to conquer the Ghost Pepper Instant Noodle without drinking in between. But now, haha.          Since COVID-19, it means one thing: m ore time at home = healthier food . Since mummy in the house, t...