Skip to main content

Feel Good Post


Ever the MCO started, I was staying alone in my room at my university. And I have never felt so much better in my life. feelgood
          Before this whole COVID-19 happened, people have been here and there, hustling, working, playing, messing around with people. There are always endless things to worry about and our mind is always in a hurry to the next big thing before we could finish one stuff. There are way too many distractions we need to settle. Attending classes. Catching up with our friends. Gossiping. Organizing an event. Participating competitions. As for working adults, endless works and overtime tasks keep coming into your way. All these distractions have eventually prevented us to think what we really want for our life.
          This moment, this right second is the best time to reflect if not ever. Who you are, what you are doing, how you are doing, how do you feel, why you are doing this, these are all the questions of life. Have you figured it all out? Search and find back the peace and calmness inside that body. Find back the purpose of your life. Really think hard about it. You might surprise yourself what you truly want after all.
          To be honest, I am so familiar and very aware of every emotion and feeling I have now. It´s like they are unattached from me, becoming another single being that I could soothe and comfort and accompany with ‘them’, instead of getting messed up by them back then. I am friends with my emotions. And I feel great.
Until Next Week! Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YES Pain YES Gain

‘No Pain, No Gain’ has been a rather common heard idiom that someone will say while encouraging others to be more open to challenges and try new things so that more opportunities and experiences can be gained. This is ME  from The Greatest Showman           I have always been so open to new experiences that my life motto is “LAI!” to every challenge or rants my friends threw at me. “Lai” means ‘come on’ in Cantonese. Like, how I sometimes call out my poop in the toilet. The irrational and reckless Vivian will not consider the consequences and say YES to every fcuking dare people threw at me. This can lead to some really terrible consequences. Yet, I never did learn my lesson. Because of something I hold dear to, NO REGRET!           I led a really adrenaline-rushing year in 2019, because that year the rebellious, egoistic, careless monster was controlling my whole body and so...

Health or Hell

When it comes to health, it is not only physical health that matters. Mental health is, too. In this 2020, hatred comments and ‘spice-criticism’ is as easily found as the disease and virus around us. I just wanna touch on those issues real quick. After you finish reading it, please step to outside, take a deep breath and hurry back inside before you get the widespread virus. (Totally kidding here! – or am I?) PHYSICAL HEALTH           In this week, I was sick and felt more subjected to some responsibilities to go see the doctor instead of the old way of mine, eating no-medicine and let-it-heal-itself method. Because of one thing. COVID-19. Once upon a time, I mean, before the virus is pandemic around the world, people were not aware of their health and just ate whatever they feel delicious about. Now, supplements and vitamins and Toilet Paper are the things people hurriedly grab before the price hikes up to equally a 10-karat ring. ...

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...