Skip to main content

A Responsible Human


What differentiates us with animals? This is a rather common question that a 10-year-old kid is capable of answering too. Human being has reason, analytical thinking and is rational living thing.

Being a responsible and ACCOUNTABLE individual is the least You and I can do. Take ownership that you relatively belong to and ought to do as a living creature on this earth.

Admit your fault.
Close off your egoism.
Count on your experience and skill.
Own up your mistakes.
Understand your SWOT.
Nip your bad SHIT in the bud.
Take your credit and reward, if you deserve it.
Apologize for your wrongdoings.
Be watchful of your mean mouth.
Let your creativity and innovation flow
Express yourself in the most humble yet daring way.


          The worst thing in life is not that you do not admit something is your mistakes, but you have no idea that something is actually your fault. Being ignorant and un-knowledgeable is the worst of all. So, listen, think it through, make your decision and take the accountability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health or Hell

When it comes to health, it is not only physical health that matters. Mental health is, too. In this 2020, hatred comments and ‘spice-criticism’ is as easily found as the disease and virus around us. I just wanna touch on those issues real quick. After you finish reading it, please step to outside, take a deep breath and hurry back inside before you get the widespread virus. (Totally kidding here! – or am I?) PHYSICAL HEALTH           In this week, I was sick and felt more subjected to some responsibilities to go see the doctor instead of the old way of mine, eating no-medicine and let-it-heal-itself method. Because of one thing. COVID-19. Once upon a time, I mean, before the virus is pandemic around the world, people were not aware of their health and just ate whatever they feel delicious about. Now, supplements and vitamins and Toilet Paper are the things people hurriedly grab before the price hikes up to equally a 10-karat ring. ...

Don't let stupid moments kill your kindness

Being a perfectionist Virgo ♍ ︎ can be difficult in life when you face those dumbheads that always can’t do their jobs right (in my case, assignments and team projects) and all you can do is just to help them to wipe their ass, fixing their problems. How could you deal with that? Nonetheless, the way you approach to help them is very important to let them know that they could be better next time and learn how to view it as a lesson themselves, by doing it nicely instead of blatantly pushing them without boundaries .           Instead of hitting around the bushes - or cars since greenery rarely seen in urbanized cities anymore, then just boom and crash with light and care ;)  Talk directly in a nice and kindly way to them. Let them know how serious or sever the issue is if they do not complete the task by certain time periods. Approach to provide assistance or aids to them even when they do not ask for it. Key note: do it with kindness ...

"Mess" pot of Laksa

  Living in this multiracial and “muliti-flavourful” country, we – Malays, Indians, Chinese, Bumiputeras etc., are literally this big – super huge - pot of mixed Laksa. Yes, you hear it right. A hot delicious ‘messy’ pot of Laksa. Do you know there are 5 basic variants of Laksa, based on Wikipedia and 12 different types of them in Malaysia? This really surprises me when I always just eat one kind in Ipoh. Not the most presentable, but taste like a miracle             Don’t worry. I am definitely not a food connoisseur, so I am not here to talk about my food trip or my vlog. I come across thinking it, because I feel like we are living in this messy pot of Laksa.             I don’t know what the heck I want to write. I had my writing block that   I literally struggle myself in writing this exact post during these few days . I made a mess from juggling my job sea...