Skip to main content

Resolution is USELESS


I have set up the grandeur 2020 resolution yet this whole week shows how fucking weak and useless my self-discipline control of myself. I had literally done anything, but the manila card-based resolution put in front of my desk.
Exercise. My daily set-up routine for my body fit-up was a complete first disaster that led me to my “bed potato” lifestyle. I had watched a full movie/drama/Youtube short video right in my comfort zone. Ridiculously wasting my time on some soup opera shows and hopeless rom-com.
5am clock. Waking up early is and always will be that complete impossible thing to do for me. People say successful people wake up early like 5am, so that they can organise their stuff and get important things done by 11am and spend the rest of them to upskill themselves and improve their skills. Whereas, a 1130am class for me had already been a difficult challenge for me to go on time.
Savings. I put GaryVee picture all around my resolution so that I can fucking look at his face and know that I HAVE TO WORK HARD AND SAVE MONEY. Darn, that was extraordinarily hard especially for someone like me who has FOMO symptom and has difficulty to say NO And do not how to reject people in any way. So just SAY YES. I know. I know. I am weak. That is properly like something a kryptonite of me. So money spent with my friends always asking me out, going here and there.
At least, reading books is still something that I constantly do without any struggle. Do I deserve an applause for that? I guess… YES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health or Hell

When it comes to health, it is not only physical health that matters. Mental health is, too. In this 2020, hatred comments and ‘spice-criticism’ is as easily found as the disease and virus around us. I just wanna touch on those issues real quick. After you finish reading it, please step to outside, take a deep breath and hurry back inside before you get the widespread virus. (Totally kidding here! – or am I?) PHYSICAL HEALTH           In this week, I was sick and felt more subjected to some responsibilities to go see the doctor instead of the old way of mine, eating no-medicine and let-it-heal-itself method. Because of one thing. COVID-19. Once upon a time, I mean, before the virus is pandemic around the world, people were not aware of their health and just ate whatever they feel delicious about. Now, supplements and vitamins and Toilet Paper are the things people hurriedly grab before the price hikes up to equally a 10-karat ring. ...

Introvert?Extrovert?Ambivert?Whatever you like laaa

Introvert or extrovert ? This might be the question that you get asked a lot in some days. I used to answer confidently that I AM EXTROVERT! I am somewhat that crazy bitch , loving the attention people given to me and not embarrassed being the quirky among the gang. But I don’t know why. If you ask me right now, I might say I actually am an Introvert. You must be wondering: Vivian, you must be fucking kidding me. If you are introvert, then no one in this world is a freaking human! I kid you not. I love to be active when there are people around me. We have fun. We have joy. We have shit. That’s like life. Just life. It is probably during the COVID-19 period , I somehow become introvert after getting ‘locked’ inside the dormitory in my university. I think there must be A LOT of people out there, agreeing me. Everyone looking at his must be nodding their head and say, “YOU ARE GODDARN RIGHT, BRUH!”. But fret you not, that is okay. Truth to say I think everyone has different side of ...

What I learn from the Unpleasant Business in Toilet 🚽

I can't believe going to toilet doing my business will lead me creating this post:          Yesterday at 2pm, I got hangry (hungry + angry) since I hadn’t eaten anything since morning. So I ordered my first meal of that day - Mcd nasi lemak ayam goreng spicy . Frankly speaking, it tastes fantastically delicious. I enjoyed and savored every last bit of that nasi lemak. However, here comes to the burning point .            Recently, my body has transformed from a bad bitch to a good girl. My body couldn’t withstand anything more than moderate-level spiciness compared to my glamorous university time where I killed every eating-spicy-food challenge thrown upon me. I even managed to conquer the Ghost Pepper Instant Noodle without drinking in between. But now, haha.          Since COVID-19, it means one thing: m ore time at home = healthier food . Since mummy in the house, t...