Skip to main content

Life of Unknown

 On 1/1/2019, As soon as I finished my last paper for my final exam during this semester, I was literally flying coming out from the examination hall. Today I was sleeping at 5am, just to do last minute cramming for this subject. And finally, I am free with everything!

I rushed back to my dormitory so that I could help to celebrate my friends' birthdays and we got to play flour around! We were having so much fun and we felt so tiring running around and chasing each other for the 'flour fight'. Eventually, we sat down and had a picnic, eating and chatting around. All my friends are Malay friends mostly came from Kelantan, which gave me difficulty to catch up what they said, or somewhat I just did not care and laugh along when they did. But I was so happy that the birthday babies loved it and we got to share around the love and the surprises.

After having a shower, I was definitely planning to hit on the bed for my own hibernation. Suddenly, I remembered that I promised a friend to watch the 'Bumblebee' movie and I was so sleepy but yet changed my clothes and went down to meet him. By the way, the movie was so good. The flow, story line and the characters were brought out so good and the humor was on point. After the movie, since I suggested not to go back earlier, we were just driving around and singing karaoke for like, 2 hours? We were definitely getting drunk by all the One Direction, Bruno Mars and The Vamps' beautiful voices! Right after back to my room, I definitely did not get the chance to sleep first, because a long talk with my bestie is a 'MUST' after so long. The time I really slept, I definitely was drifting off to be just like a PIG! (it's a pig year this time)

I thought waking up naturally but then you know what, life just really can threw you off really hard. Last night I was talking with my brother wishing him to fetch me back to Ipoh, my hometown but we did not really reach an agreement. So when in the morning he called me that he reached at my place, I was so shocked that I jumped off from my bed. He said he was at the parking lot and ready to pick me up NOW!

I hate him at that moment and rushed down to meet him first. I explained to him that I need to clear up my room before going back, which can literally take up to 3 hours, normally. He did not care and wanted me to come back down like 30 minutes after cleaning up. I was so panic that I used what supposedly 3-4 hours tidying ended to be 1 hour 30 minutes clearing up. I was startled of my own capability too, sometimes. Then it was where I ended up with - Penang, after a long road trip, that told me that life was full of surprises and unknown, because  my brother did not freaking let me back yet until the other day. So, bye for now. I am heading to enjoy my day in this historic and urbanized city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bro stand up la!

I have been working out lately everyday since my life has bored me during this MCO period. When I started at first, for sure it was hard and difficult to push the limit since it has been awhile that I exercise, not counting my swimming routine back then. Actually, I hate any exercise on land, because I hate sweating! The stickiness of your body and unstoppable sweating flowing out of your body was just irritating for me! If every sweat droplet I discharge can kick one virus out of one´s body, this world will be at peace now and people will be back to working and focus back on our politic drama.           After going through the first few days, I could tell you some crazy things happening to me. Now I LOVE EXERCISE. I know, fucking crazy right. Now my body craves for working out. It craves for letting all those toxins, sweats and tears out of my unhealthy body. If my muscle and bones did not protest for my craziness, I guess, it has been fucking out on the floor every hour or so

What's scarier than you do the same thing over and over but you are still doing it

  If you are born and raised from an Asian family, I am sure that 99.8% of you had been forced to attend some sorts of extra classes or advancement courses to “improve” ourselves while we were young (0.02% were probably crying their eyeballs out to get their getaway card). There is a Malay saying: “ Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya .”, which means that learning in a tender younger age is the best way to cultivate and nourish skills! It’s especially applicable for Asian’s KIASU personality or more specifically Chinese people???           I was definitely not excluded. I was sent to swimming lesson for my mom stating that drowning was very possible in this world covered of around 71% water. Hence, my mom sent every one of us siblings to learn swimming in a very early ages. Other than that, art class and taekwondo class since I was in primary school were attended too.           Truthfully, I am not here to complain  or being ungrateful. I actually enjoyed every moment that I had

Dory can be a great storyteller. (Sacrifice needed)

Telling a story is not that easy. From character, scene, plot, and built-up to climax, everything has to be told enough. Not too many. Not too less. Especially a story that forms an image in listeners' minds. That's why yesterday I was shocked that Me and my friend can have some conversation from having the Justin Bieber concert canceled in Malaysia until the point that I'm a bitch. Seriously now when I thought back on how the conversation flowed, I am amazed that I didn't record it or mentally jot down how to transition from one story to another story. Even if it's not a well-thought-out story, and it's just some random chitchat and gossip, I wonder how this kind of "spin-here-spin-there skill" can really be put into my storytelling skill. Fascinating, indeed... So, according to m very limited memory, this is how it went down... maybe... ~ JB concert has been postponed/most-probably-canceled ~ My friend shared her free and first concert which brings o