Skip to main content

Life of Unknown

 On 1/1/2019, As soon as I finished my last paper for my final exam during this semester, I was literally flying coming out from the examination hall. Today I was sleeping at 5am, just to do last minute cramming for this subject. And finally, I am free with everything!

I rushed back to my dormitory so that I could help to celebrate my friends' birthdays and we got to play flour around! We were having so much fun and we felt so tiring running around and chasing each other for the 'flour fight'. Eventually, we sat down and had a picnic, eating and chatting around. All my friends are Malay friends mostly came from Kelantan, which gave me difficulty to catch up what they said, or somewhat I just did not care and laugh along when they did. But I was so happy that the birthday babies loved it and we got to share around the love and the surprises.

After having a shower, I was definitely planning to hit on the bed for my own hibernation. Suddenly, I remembered that I promised a friend to watch the 'Bumblebee' movie and I was so sleepy but yet changed my clothes and went down to meet him. By the way, the movie was so good. The flow, story line and the characters were brought out so good and the humor was on point. After the movie, since I suggested not to go back earlier, we were just driving around and singing karaoke for like, 2 hours? We were definitely getting drunk by all the One Direction, Bruno Mars and The Vamps' beautiful voices! Right after back to my room, I definitely did not get the chance to sleep first, because a long talk with my bestie is a 'MUST' after so long. The time I really slept, I definitely was drifting off to be just like a PIG! (it's a pig year this time)

I thought waking up naturally but then you know what, life just really can threw you off really hard. Last night I was talking with my brother wishing him to fetch me back to Ipoh, my hometown but we did not really reach an agreement. So when in the morning he called me that he reached at my place, I was so shocked that I jumped off from my bed. He said he was at the parking lot and ready to pick me up NOW!

I hate him at that moment and rushed down to meet him first. I explained to him that I need to clear up my room before going back, which can literally take up to 3 hours, normally. He did not care and wanted me to come back down like 30 minutes after cleaning up. I was so panic that I used what supposedly 3-4 hours tidying ended to be 1 hour 30 minutes clearing up. I was startled of my own capability too, sometimes. Then it was where I ended up with - Penang, after a long road trip, that told me that life was full of surprises and unknown, because  my brother did not freaking let me back yet until the other day. So, bye for now. I am heading to enjoy my day in this historic and urbanized city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let stupid moments kill your kindness

Being a perfectionist Virgo ♍ ︎ can be difficult in life when you face those dumbheads that always can’t do their jobs right (in my case, assignments and team projects) and all you can do is just to help them to wipe their ass, fixing their problems. How could you deal with that? Nonetheless, the way you approach to help them is very important to let them know that they could be better next time and learn how to view it as a lesson themselves, by doing it nicely instead of blatantly pushing them without boundaries .           Instead of hitting around the bushes - or cars since greenery rarely seen in urbanized cities anymore, then just boom and crash with light and care ;)  Talk directly in a nice and kindly way to them. Let them know how serious or sever the issue is if they do not complete the task by certain time periods. Approach to provide assistance or aids to them even when they do not ask for it. Key note: do it with kindness ...

Health or Hell

When it comes to health, it is not only physical health that matters. Mental health is, too. In this 2020, hatred comments and ‘spice-criticism’ is as easily found as the disease and virus around us. I just wanna touch on those issues real quick. After you finish reading it, please step to outside, take a deep breath and hurry back inside before you get the widespread virus. (Totally kidding here! – or am I?) PHYSICAL HEALTH           In this week, I was sick and felt more subjected to some responsibilities to go see the doctor instead of the old way of mine, eating no-medicine and let-it-heal-itself method. Because of one thing. COVID-19. Once upon a time, I mean, before the virus is pandemic around the world, people were not aware of their health and just ate whatever they feel delicious about. Now, supplements and vitamins and Toilet Paper are the things people hurriedly grab before the price hikes up to equally a 10-karat ring. ...

Not everything is INSTANT Noodle

To me, patience was seriously my kryptonite. I had zero tolerance about waiting anything or anyone. I just had that indescribable rage coming out when someone was late for meetings or hangouts without telling the reason in advance. I was horrible at being patient back then.            But kids taught me otherwise. When I joined a club in university that required me to teach the secondary students about entrepreneurship, it was downright challenging my tolerance level and my patience-drawn-out-line. Kids were horrible in listening instruction. They were so uncontrollable that it drove me crazy and insane.           When I was starting to lose it and decided to turn to my friends for help, I could see how different my friends approached them with care and gentle that I definitely lacked of. The students were able to understand my friends and had great connections with them. That was the point that I knew I got to do some...