Skip to main content

falling is not the hardest part

Falling is so much easy.

People always say falling, dropping, plummeting down is the hardest. It destroys, it tears, it humiliates, it breaks everything. 

Honestly, the most struggling is not about that. It's in the middle of wanting to fall but not fall. It's the hanging part that shit the pants. It's the suspense. It's the almost there but not there. 

It is so much tougher when standing at the end of two broken grounds…the dilemma is real. It’s head splitting and soul shattering… tearing me apart slowly…and it's so...shitty

Me rn

People make decision based on the majority votes, the pros and cons, the most effective one, the good or bad…

What if the decision need to be made UPON yourself? It is about you…

Facing dilemma between the past you and the future you is so freaking hard. The past you is so amazingly awesome, doing just fine and have everything you can dream of.

Yet, deep down you know that’s not the real you. Something is missing. Something feels just not right. That feels like an upfront you who put on a façade.

The present you feels that too. The present you wants nothing more than just her own desire and want. She becomes a selfish bitch, yet it feels like herself. You are you. You feel you.

But, it’s not as simple as that. We live in a world with people. With actual human being. There is no denying part that living in this Earth has to be more than just caring about ourselves.

Unless you are fucking rich enough to buy an island and live by yourself over there.

Unless you are fine with just talking with yourself or animals or plants or air.

Unless you are fine being a bitch.

But I’m not.

I’m totally not fine about that.

I even feel like being this privileged brat is also not right. It also drives a fucking big hole in my heart. That I don’t know it exists until it dooms me into doing something anguish and destructing to people around me.

I realize it’s really not fine about this shit. AT. ALL. 

This shit is fucking hard.

How to find a balance with it is hard.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

I need to find comfort for this split.

Need to find a great balance with demon and angel.

It’s time.

About time for that shit digging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bro stand up la!

I have been working out lately everyday since my life has bored me during this MCO period. When I started at first, for sure it was hard and difficult to push the limit since it has been awhile that I exercise, not counting my swimming routine back then. Actually, I hate any exercise on land, because I hate sweating! The stickiness of your body and unstoppable sweating flowing out of your body was just irritating for me! If every sweat droplet I discharge can kick one virus out of one´s body, this world will be at peace now and people will be back to working and focus back on our politic drama.           After going through the first few days, I could tell you some crazy things happening to me. Now I LOVE EXERCISE. I know, fucking crazy right. Now my body craves for working out. It craves for letting all those toxins, sweats and tears out of my unhealthy body. If my muscle and bones did not protest for my craziness, I guess, it has been fucking out on the floor every hour or so

What's scarier than you do the same thing over and over but you are still doing it

  If you are born and raised from an Asian family, I am sure that 99.8% of you had been forced to attend some sorts of extra classes or advancement courses to “improve” ourselves while we were young (0.02% were probably crying their eyeballs out to get their getaway card). There is a Malay saying: “ Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya .”, which means that learning in a tender younger age is the best way to cultivate and nourish skills! It’s especially applicable for Asian’s KIASU personality or more specifically Chinese people???           I was definitely not excluded. I was sent to swimming lesson for my mom stating that drowning was very possible in this world covered of around 71% water. Hence, my mom sent every one of us siblings to learn swimming in a very early ages. Other than that, art class and taekwondo class since I was in primary school were attended too.           Truthfully, I am not here to complain  or being ungrateful. I actually enjoyed every moment that I had

Dory can be a great storyteller. (Sacrifice needed)

Telling a story is not that easy. From character, scene, plot, and built-up to climax, everything has to be told enough. Not too many. Not too less. Especially a story that forms an image in listeners' minds. That's why yesterday I was shocked that Me and my friend can have some conversation from having the Justin Bieber concert canceled in Malaysia until the point that I'm a bitch. Seriously now when I thought back on how the conversation flowed, I am amazed that I didn't record it or mentally jot down how to transition from one story to another story. Even if it's not a well-thought-out story, and it's just some random chitchat and gossip, I wonder how this kind of "spin-here-spin-there skill" can really be put into my storytelling skill. Fascinating, indeed... So, according to m very limited memory, this is how it went down... maybe... ~ JB concert has been postponed/most-probably-canceled ~ My friend shared her free and first concert which brings o